RENNtech ECU+ Upgrade – Mercedes E63 S AMG 4MATIC+
RENNtech has been at the forefront of ECU tuning since electronic engine management started to show up in vehicles during the mid 1980s! Our experience, countless hours of in-house research, development and exhaustive testing ensure that our proprietary ECU upgrade offers incredible performance gains and rock solid daily driver reliability.read more
RENNtech tuning software for Mercedes offers significant gains in horsepower and torque across the vehicle’s entire power band. By modifying ignition timing and throttle mapping, optimizing air-to-fuel ratios, increasing the engine’s rev limiter and modifying boost mapping for turbo-charged vehicles, RENNtech performance software unleashes the true potential of your Mercedes.
With the proprietary RENNtech ECU Tuning the W213 – E63 AMG S 4MATIC+ gains up to +82 HP and +81LB-FT, based on power numbers measured by RENNtech. Please note that the Mercedes M177 engine performance when measured, obtains higher numbers than rated from factory. The maximum power number reached with the RENNtech ECU Upgrade for the E63 AMG S 4MATIC+ is 773 HP and 778 LB-FT.
- We have found the M177 engine stock performance numbers vary from the baseline figures claimed by Mercedes-Benz. We typically see higher baseline numbers than claimed by the factory.
- Power gains are calculated based on stock numbers measured by RENNtech. Crank Performance Numbers are calculated with a 14% Drivetrain loss on 4MATIC+ vehicles.
- Numbers published by MBUSA are an average over a 750rpm range for HP and a 2,000rpm range for TQ. Power gains are calculated based on the peak stock performance measured by RENNtech.
- Our numbers will be dependent on conditions and fuel quality. 93+ Octane gasoline is mandatory with this Performance Upgrade.
- States known for poor fuel quality have to be supplied with a lower power setup.
|Vehicle||Upgrades||0-60mph||0-100mph||60-130mph||1/4 Mile ET||Trap Speed|
|W213 – E63 AMG S Sedan||Stock w/o Launch Control||3.63 sec||7.96 sec||9.40 sec||11.76 sec||122.11 mph|
|W213 – E63 AMG S Sedan||Stock w/Launch Control||3.1 sec||7.30 sec||9.13 sec||11.24 sec||124.85 mph|
|W213 – E63 AMG S Sedan||Rt ECU Upgrade w/Launch Control||2.79 sec||6.61 sec||8.27 sec||10.88 sec||128.72 mph|
|W213 – E63 AMG S Sedan||R2 Package w/Launch Control, PBIR Dragstrip||2.66 sec||6.13 sec||7.43 sec||10.436 sec||133.45 mph|
*If not otherwise noted, performed on non-prepped asphalt and with OEM, Street-Legal and/or Non-Performance tires. Data measured with Racelogic Performance Box.
|Performance Numbers Overview
E63 AMG S 4MATIC+ (MY2018+ | W213 | M177 | 4.0L V8 BiTurbo) Stock Performance (at crank):
E63 AMG S 4MATIC+ (MY2018+ | W213 | M177 | 4.0L V8 BiTurbo) Modified Performance (at crank):
Special orders welcome. Please contact us.
RENNtech ECU Upgrade – Mercedes S65 AMG
RENNtech ECU+ Upgrade – Mercedes S63 AMG
RENNtech ECU+ Upgrade – Mercedes AMG GT R