Dinan Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake Kit – BMW F10 M5
The F10 M5 Dinan high flow carbon fiber cold air intake, like most Dinan products, has a sleek and functional appearance that embodies high performance. The F10 M5 cold air intake allows cool outside air to be pushed into the engine via a pair of supplemental carbon fiber intake ducts located at the front of the engine bay.read more
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/artecfab/public_html/wp-content/themes/artec/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 26
The M5 cold air intake system was carefully designed within tight packaging constraints and in consideration of ideal aerodynamic diffusing angles to optimize the efficiency and performance of this induction system. Each duct leads combustion air through a custom designed intake assembly that has a larger than stock metered air flow housing, as well as a Dinan conical air filter with a 77% larger capacity. Dinan engineers have painstakingly developed custom tooling to ensure the entire Dinan cold air intake system is sealed like a factory replacement, thereby preventing hot air from the engine compartment to compromise its effectiveness. The stock air inlets are left intact and fully functional to provide a new total of four air intakes into the engine for maximum airflow. Improved induction airflow offered by Dinan cold air intake systems increase engine performance, even more so if used in combination with other performance enhancing Dinan products.
The F10 M5 Cold Air intake is in compliance with U.S. EPA Memorandum 1A, or this product has not been found, nor is believed to be, unlawful for use under the provisions of the Clean Air Act. Currently: This product is not legal for sale or use in California, or states that have adopted California emissions standards, on any pollution controlled motor vehicles.
Benefits of Dinans Cold Air Intake:
- Maximum peak power of 693 HP and 651 lb-ft of Torque utilizing Dinan Stage 2 components (DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner, intake and exhaust). A difference of 13 HP and 7 lb-ft of torque from Dinan Stage 1 (D-TRONICS Performance Tuner Only).
- Dinan proprietary Injection molded Dinan MAF housings are larger than stock
- Stock air filters are replaced with 77% larger Dinan conical air filters.
- Entire Dinan Intake system is sealed like a factory replacement to ensure only cold outside air and not hot air from the engine compartment is being utilized.
- Stock System Stays Completely Functional
- Carbon fiber air box lids and intake ducts
- Raised Dinan logos are laminated into the carbon fiber intake
- Rubber hoses, mounting brackets, & hardware included.
|Emission Status||This product is in compliance with U.S. EPA Memorandum 1A, or this product has not been found, nor is believed to be, unlawful for use under the provisions of the Clean Air Act. Currently: This product is not legal for sale or use in California, and states that have adopted CA emissions standards, on any pollution controlled motor vehicles.|
Special orders welcome. Please contact us.
- MFG Part
Eventuri Carbon Fibre Engine Cover – Audi RS4/RS5
Eventuri Carbon Fibre Intake System – BMW E90/E92 M3
Eventuri Carbon Fiber Intake System – Audi RS6/RS7